The increased use of flexible office space is a trend that is likely to accelerate over the next year as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are not talking co-working here. Flexible office space is an office with windows and a door that can be used as needed or on a short term monthly rental agreement, allowing individuals or organizations at minimal cost, to gain access to state-of-the-art fully provisioned office and conference room facilities.
If you are a commuter who is now working from home and want to get away from the kitchen table for several hours a week, or a business owner who no longer sees the point in maintaining an office under a medium-to-long-term lease, you should consider moving to a much more convenient solution. Here’s why:
1. Get out of you home office. We all need a change of scenery from time to time. Somewhere we can conduct our business in a safe and quiet environment.
2. Use facilities where you have a private office with a door to isolate yourself from other users of the space.
3. Have access to high-speed internet, wide-screen monitors, and/or overhead projectors.
4. Utilize the professional business address making it easier for clients to find you.
5. No long-term leases, no need to worry about setting up connectivity, paying utility bills or fixing the printer! That’s taken care of!