Now that you’ve experienced running your business without being in the office, it’s time to go fully virtual. We’re not out of the woods yet, but perhaps we can begin to imagine the post-COVID business world now.
Social Distancing Work Environments
One thing we have learned is that it isn’t really necessary to be in the office every day. In fact, it really isn’t necessary to be there much at all. So why not make the transition over to a virtual or flexible office solution; one where you can provide a safe, socially distanced office space only when you and your employees need it. More importantly, with a virtual business you can avoid:
- The daily commute
- The distractions of the open office environment
- The cost of renting your own facility including utilities, internet, phone, cleaning, etc.
- The burden of long-term leases
Let’s face it, now more than ever we are realizing that we can be more flexible in our approach to office working. With flexible coworking spaces, you get:
- An office when you need one or when you just have to get out of the house
- Large conference rooms with LED screens for socially distanced meetings
- A business address and mail service
- Virtual office assistant and receptionist
- WIFI, refreshments, Printing
- 24/7 access 365 days of the year
So why not learn from 2020 and move your business forward? If you need assistance call us at 610.548.5278
Business Strategy Consulting Services
If you want to make a really significant change to your business, we can also help you develop a roadmap for 2021 and beyond. One that is based on where you are today but focused on a realizable journey towards the business you’ve always wanted. Most small businesses don’t have a roadmap and, as a result, have difficulty making good decisions or planning about their future. It’s hard to make decisions when you don’t have something to base them on.
Whatever you need to revitalize or grow your business, we can help you at Headroom. Better yet, we will connect you with the many subject matter experts that use our coworking spaces. Even though you’ve moved your business to the “virtual” world, with HeadRoom you still have the support and network you need.